Edgecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Edgecraft Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate Any Amount
Brings you to the donation page.
Edgecraft Server
Donation Methods B_160_400_0_DFDED8_000000_FFFFFF_02830C_0_1_0
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Donation Methods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexx
Owner
Hexx

Donation Methods Empty
PostSubject: Donation Methods   Donation Methods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Donation Methods Paypal11

One of the most secure methods to send money to other merchants for goods an services. This is our primary form of donation at Edgecraft and is the easiest way to get your donation perks fast. This will allow me to automatically receive an e-mail with your ingame name (If you actually put it where you supposed to) and the amount you donated so I can quickly update your account. I also check my e-mail frequently as I receive e-mail notifications on my smartphone (which is for the most part next to me). This does not require you to have a paypal account only a credit or debit card. If you have a paypal account it will still work.

Donation Methods Mail10

Mail: This one is up to you but we take NO responsibility if your money is lost or stolen in the mail. This is never recommended unless it is the only possible way for you to donate.

Donation Methods Handsh10

Direct Payment: I am not sure how this works yet, but I believe that you can deposit funds directly into our server account to ensure that the money will be used to keep the server running, however this doesn't allow us to have flexibility and means we cannot use it for other purchases such as web hosting or a domain name.

Back to top Go down
https://edgecraft.board-directory.net

Donation Methods
Page 1 of 1